Re: [MOL] Fwd: long term survivors [01954] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Fwd: long term survivors

DEar Chris,

This may be a very useful and positive site. I have experienced that
newly diagnosed or those with debilitating malignant conditions relate
better to those that are long time survivors and seek HOPE from the very
successes they have experienced. So, thank you for this site.

God Bless
marty auslander