Re: [MOL] JOke for YOur Saturday [01944] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOke for YOur Saturday

Hi Brother Marty and Barb,
No it's not a bad joke!  Don't you know everything happens for a reason, my
son bought our house, and we are still in it, his family won't move here for
another 2 years, and when he comes home he'll buy me us a moble home, that is
smaller and easier to keep up.  Keep the jokes coming and you two take care.
Let me know when you will be in OH, if you do get to go.
Love ya,
Nanc ():-)