Re: [MOL] Dee is here [01943] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dee is here

Dear Dee,

I don't know what you think about this idea, but maybe people could bring a
tape recorder when they go visit your dad.  They could just say, I want to
have record of the visit.  Or, since your family seems to live in many
different parts of the country, maybe that dad, I want to feel like you're
here with me without having to call.

It's just an idea.  My mom did it with her father.  He was well then, but a
Hungarian, by birth, who was cashiered into the German army in WWI, awarded
medals by a few Kaisers and had a lot of other interesting tales to tell.
But heaven knows, it doesn't take being born in Europe to have interesting
stories to tell; just look at K. Corrigan and family.

Love and hugs,

Martha