[MOL] Columbine H.S. Littleton, Colorado, let's all pray..... [01942] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Columbine H.S. Littleton, Colorado, let's all pray.....

 To everyone that reads this:  My name is Jayson Martin from  Littleton,
Colorado.
 I would like for anyone who reads this to please write their name down. I
would
 like  to send prayers out to my friends who were in Columbine  H.S. I would
like
 everyone to please say a prayer for the safety of everyone who was involved
in
 this terrible tragedy. It is something that has hurt me today as well as my
 friends, I'm grateful for my safety and their safety.
 Please Forward this to as many people as you can, let us all come together
 and pray that this tragedy ends soon.  Thank you.   ***Copy this letter, add
 your name and forward it to as many people as you know. Thank you.

 1. Jayson L. Martin Littleton, Colorado
 2. Michelle R. Evans Aurora, Colorado
 3. Brooke A. Bayer Greeley and Littleton, Colorado
 4. Nick S. Medina Aurora, Colorado
 5. Anna M. Luckey Westminster, Colorado
 6. Daniel I. Ariel Aurora, Colorado
 7. Marshall J. Zelinger Aurora, Colorado
 8. Lisa B. Zelinger Aurora, Colorado
 9. Susan E. Reddick (&Family) Denver, Colorado
 10. Brian T. McCloskey Des Moines, Iowa
 11. Brent McBeath Des Moines, IA
 12. Lisa Adamis Des Moines, Iowa
 13. Tara N. Turney
 14. Liz Durden, Des Moines, Iowa
 15. Dana Elmore, Fort Worth, Texas
 16. Cat Berry, Fort Worth, Texas
 17. Laura Hughes, Fort Worth, Texas
 18. Ashleigh Taylor, Fort Worth, Texas
 19. Chris Strunk, Katy, Texas
 20. Valerie Hubbard, Waco, TX
 21. Lauren Zaruba, Waco, TX
 22. Chris Garcia, Katy, TX
 23. Brandy Schulz, College Station, TX
 24. Debby Schulz, Katy, Texas
 25. Marilyn Tibbets, Katy, Texas
 26. Kathy Johnmeyer, El Paso, Texas
 27. Manny Gonzalez, El Paso, Texas
 28. Brenda Norman, El Paso, TX
 29. Andrew Norman, El Paso, TX
 30. Art Norman, El Paso, TX
 31. Michael Morse, El Paso, TX
 32. Darrell Hooker, Nephi, UT
 33. Karen L. Hendrix, Jacksonville, Texas
 34. Denise Tipton Gilliland, Miller Grove, Texas
 35. Joan Landrum, Athens, Texas
 36. Nancy Postema, Muskegon, MI

---- Begin included message ----
Hi,
I received this letter from a friend of mine (I went ahead & deleted all
of the e-mail addresses before I sent it on.) in Texas (Joan Landrum).
It appears she must have received it from another friend or something.  I
can't say whether it's on the up & up or not, but if it *is* on the up &
up, it's a nice thought and perhaps worth doing.  Normally, I *don't*
send things like this on, but if it could help bring peace to everyone
involved in the Colorado tragedy - and all of us who wish them well -
then it would be worth it.
Love,
Jean
If you don't mind, though, please delete my e-mail address from it before
you send it on.  Thanks.

>To everyone that reads this:  My name is Jayson Martin from
Littleton,
>Colorado.  I would like for anyone who reads this to please write
their
name
>down. I would like to send prayers out to my friends who were in
Columbine
>H.S. I would like everyone to please say a prayer for the safety of
everyone
>who was involved in this terrible tragedy. it is something that has
hurt me
>today as well as my friends, I'm grateful for my safety and their
safety.
>Please Forward this to as many people as you can, let us all come
together
>and pray that this tragedy ends soon.  Thank you.
>***Copy this letter, add your name and forward it to as many people
as you
>know. Thank you.
>1. Jayson L. Martin Littleton, Colorado
>2. Michelle R. Evans Aurora, Colorado
>3. Brooke A. Bayer Greeley and Littleton, Colorado
>4. Nick S. Medina Aurora, Colorado
>5. Anna M. Luckey Westminster, Colorado
>6. Daniel I. Ariel Aurora, Colorado
>7. Marshall J. Zelinger Aurora, Colorado
>8. Lisa B. Zelinger Aurora, Colorado
>9. Susan E. Reddick (&Family) Denver, Colorado
>10. Brian T. McCloskey Des Moines, Iowa
>11. Brent McBeath Des Moines, IA
>12. Lisa Adamis Des Moines, Iowa
>13. Tara N. Turney
>14. Liz Durden, Des Moines, Iowa
>15. Dana Elmore, Fort Worth, Texas
>16. Cat Berry, Fort Worth, Texas
>17. Laura Hughes, Fort Worth, Texas
>18. Ashleigh Taylor, Fort Worth, Texas
>19. Chris Strunk, Katy, Texas
>20. Valerie Hubbard, Waco, TX
>21. Lauren Zaruba, Waco, TX
>22. Chris Garcia, Katy, TX
>23. Brandy Schulz, College Station, TX
>24. Debby Schulz, Katy, Texas
>25. Marilyn Tibbets, Katy, Texas
>26. Kathy Johnmeyer, El Paso, Texas
>27. Manny Gonzalez, El Paso, Texas
>28. Brenda Norman, El Paso, TX
>29. Andrew Norman, El Paso, TX
>30. Art Norman, El Paso, TX
>31. Michael Morse, El Paso, TX
>32. Darrell Hooker, Nephi, UT
>33. Karen L. Hendrix, Jacksonville, Texas
>34. Denise Tipton Gilliland, Miller Grove, Texas
>35. Joan Landrum, Athens, Texas

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access from
Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software <a href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html">here</a>.

---- End included message ----