RE: [MOL] G'day y'all! [01939] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] G'day y'all!

I'm not too ornery, just enough :-). Been through a bunch gonna go through
more..

If you want to see more check out the WebPage my sister is doing for me and
a friend that had tonsil cancer. Plus I think see is going to put more
people on it, If she doesn't I will.
http://www.si14.com/cancer

=<ST>=
st@si14.com