[MOL] Dee is here [01936] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee is here

Hi to all of you dear Mol Angels,

I just wanted to tell you thank you so very much
for all of the kind words that so many
of you sent me and for all of the prayers that are
being said for my sweet dad and our
family. This gives me comfort and strength to know
that there are so many of you praying
for us.

My dad is still the same - not any better but
trying to live each day the best that he can.
My younger sis and her boyfriend are visiting
them, they are from Alabama. They are
hoping to paint the trim on my parent's house
which will make my dad feel good - he is
always so concerned about my mom having a pretty
house...  It has been awful weather
so I don't know if they will be able to get it
painted - hope so !!!!!

I want you all to know that I wrote my dad a
letter over a week ago and told him how
much he meant to me and our family. I told him
that however he chose to handle this
disease that has turned his and my mom's life
upside down was up to him and that I
supported him 100%. I told him that whoever, in
our family, is left here on earth would
take care of each other and that we would all be
fine... I do think that if and when
something happens to my dad that I will have no
regrets about not having said the things
that I wanted or needed to say to him. He knows
how much I love him and how proud I
am to have him as my father. I am working on my
other two sisters, I think that my
younger one will do this but it is so very very
difficult for my twin sis - she and my dad
share a special bond plus she just lost both of
her husband's parents last month to cancer.

Well, I hope that all of you had a great weekend -
I went to see "The Out of Towners"
it was good - and funny - I needed that!

I love you all and I pray for all of you and yours
daily,
Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ps - Mary and Lil - I am sorry that I didn't get
to chat with you last night - I was so
tired that I watched some dumb movie and went to
bed real early!!!! Wished that I
could be there with you two - have fun and take
pics!!!! Mary, you are a strong
person - I admire you - thanks for your kind words
and prayers, they mean alot after
all that you have been through!!!!