Re: [MOL] G'day y'all! [01935] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day y'all!

G'day Martha,
OK, I concede, you are much busier than me! *grin* Must be fun though,
I'd love to be an FBI agent (being blonde, no one would EVER guess!). I
promise I will try and keep in touch, besides, now you have told me what
is going on, I'll have to monitor the situation won't I? Dad and the
cleaning lady brought a smile, the kleptomania had me in stitches! I
know it is not funny in reality, but if you could only see the picture
in my head! *hysterical laughter*!
You take care now, and get an anti-bugging device!
love Mam
G'day Jeff,
It is a beautiful autumn day in Australia, cool but lovely and sunny
with blue skies and white fluffy clouds. I am sorry to say that I
haven't ridden in a kangaroo's pouch yet, the big ones hop around too
much for me to get in! And of course, I can't fit into the little ones!
Thank you for you note, I was pleased to get it. By the way, if you ever
need information about Australia for (shudder) SCHOOL WORK, just ask.
And please do me a favour, don't tell my children what your excuses to
get out of homework, they have enough of their own! *grin*
You have a nice day too, and write anytime.
Love Mam