[MOL] Reputable company? [01924] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Reputable company?

You say you are a reputable company that does not approve of unsolicited
emails. How do you explain your email turning up on a cancer support
listserv? Reading a message like the beginning of yours is off-putting
to say the least, and I am less than impressed with your supposed 'good
business practices'. Incidentally, it is not possible for your message
to have been placed on our list accidentally. Kindly take your bullshit
elsewhere.
Marianne Rose
FEARME@bigpond.com