Re: [MOL] G'day y'all! [01919] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day y'all!

G'Day Mam,

I know that it's a lot but your attitude is totally unacceptable; we miss
you very much.  My son is adding, forever to the lore, new and inventive
ways to avoid doing his homework.  My father is dating(?) his cleaning lady
and, in his search for thrills, occasionally lifts something from the local
store.  (This is not much fun, especially if Tony and I go to the store in
question too).  At my husband's job, most people's phones are bugged.  Most
are also walking around with wires.  Interacting at work is kind of like
walking around blind folded in a room full of hot plates.  There is an FBI
and, what they call, District Attorney's investigations going on of some
contracts.  Please don't make me tell you any more, Mam.

Also I can't talk too well, (squeaky voice); walk too well, (getting old);
and for the last week, everyone in the house has had strep throat.  The
house needs a good paint job.  The lake behind my house is still not filled
up because there's some part that keeps the water from going back through a
dam that is still on back order.

Love and Hugs to you all,

Martha

P.S.:  Hi!  It's me, Jeff!  I just wanted to say hi and have a nice
Australian day.  By the way, what is it like in Australia?  Also, have you
ever ridden in a kangaroo's pouch?  And again, have a nice day.
Umm...that's all for now.  Bye.!!!!!!