Re: [MOL] breast implants [01914] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] breast implants

I empathize with all you have been through. It is enough of a scare to find
lumps in your breast but especially after one has been diagnosed as cancer.
I am a 2 1/2 yr breast cancer survivor myself. I had a lumpectomy followed
by  radiation. I took tamoxifen since then and just stopped it this month.
I definitely found my hair brittle and skin dry. Vitamin E and a good creme
rinse help.
As I have no experience with mastectomy or implants, I will leave that to
the others although I tend to agree with everything Joicy, Lil and Martha
wrote. Do your research and I know you will make the right decision for
you. Give yourself time to recover physically and emotionally before you
make a decision. You find ways to deal with the fear and learn to live with
cancer.
Christine