[MOL] A NEW BREED OF MLM [01913] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A NEW BREED OF MLM

All our mailings are sent complying to the proposed United States Federal
requirements for
commercial e-mail: Section 301 Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618. Please see the bottom
of this
message for further information and removal instructions.

Just a short 7 weeks ago we Launched Dynamic Wealth. Well it's been hectic.
Dynamic has
signed up people from 15 countries and we now number more than 600 associates.
Now these
are not your everyday run of the mill people. They are all committed to the success of
their
business. All our associates are active with paid up purchases. Therefore our people
are earning
commissions. What is Dynamic Wealth?
3X3 Forced Matrix
Only $25 monthly PV
Huge 25% Commission on every sale.
No sponsoring required to be paid commissions.
Excellent Nutritional Products.
Our Program pays out 75% of Purchase as Commission.
Our first month we signed up 370 people and 256 received a check.
We will be sending over 400 checks for April.
For more information send e-mail to dynamic39@yahoo.com  or
Every Tues. & Thurs. 8pm eastern Conference call 1-607-251-1885
The best pay and fairest program anywhere. If you have a better program with better
results than
ours let me know.
James Tolnai
18 Bridget Dr.