[MOL] Fwd: long term survivors [01912] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: long term survivors

Thought someone might be interested in this:

---- Begin included message ----
Chris,

Here is the information you requested and you certainly give my email
address to others who may be interested or hve questions. To subscribe
to the Long term survivors listserv go to URL below and follow the
instructions.

http://www.acor.org/listserv.html?to_do=interact&listname=LT-SURVIVORS

Linda Zame
zame@earthlink.net