Re: [MOL] Principles of Miracles [01911] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Principles of Miracles

P.S.

I think what it's trying to say though is something we were once told years
ago in my prayer group:  "Remember to love the GIVER more than the GIFT."
Even God wants to be appreciated not just for what he does for us, but just
for being Him, just for being God, just for being.
-chris