Re: [MOL] G'day y'all! [01908] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] G'day y'all!

Hi Mam,
I put a different rose on the dedication page, see if that makes any
difference for you, I'm going to shorten the pages and add more dedication
pages, that way they will load faster.  I do keep myself busy.  I think you
do too.....  You take care and good luck with all your studies.  I had a
request to ask you if you would write a poem to go below Lisas picture in the
album.  When you find time, OK?
Love ya,
Nanc  ():-)