[MOL] Susan, Read this letter fast from Gwen W. [01906] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Susan, Read this letter fast from Gwen W.

Susan I just opened my mail and saw you, and I had to set and cry for a
while, I have missed you so. I've been in the Academy getting a degree in
Criminal Technology, and just completed all for the Correction Officer. I
have never had to take so many test. Every week since Aug. I have had to test
on something. I got to spend two weeks at the jail in training, and this was
the point of either breaking or making it, and I made it with flying colors.
We did a lot of cell searches, and patting down the inmates when they left
the area for us to search. The contraband items that we would find is
unbelievable. Enough about me, Susan, how are you? I talked with Rich, and he
told me that you were thinking of coming back to Mol, and I am so glad that
you have. I wish that I could see you right now and give you a big hug. Now
that I have wiped some more tears away. Girl Friend never leave again, and
not let me be able to write to you. I kept trying you and Cindy for so long
and then the Mail Demon came on, and started giving me his messages. We
became pretty good friends(joke,joke). I still have had no word from Cindy,
and it bothers me. Weren't we the threesome? Send me your E-mail address so
that I won't have to get all mussy again over the Mol. I love you. Gwen