Re: [MOL] Principles of Miracles [01902] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Principles of Miracles

Dearest Chris,

Indeed this message is very profound and just and gratifying. WE all
tend to look for and seek miracles and indeed there has been and
continues to be many. I would disagree on one matter of the miracle
message and that is when it mentioned that "Miracles as such do not
matter. The only thing that matters is their Source,
Which is far beyond evaluation." I would say that miracles do most
certainly matter for it is the miracle that embodies the importance of
why and how it happened and to whom it happened and was experienced by.
It is the miracle for which we are able to spiritually and intelligently
experience our very ability to heal and enjoy life more. yes it is
important to know the source, but it is more important to  appreciate
the result of the miracle and spiritually understand that most if not
all miracles are provided from God and within our inner wisdom of
determination. The bind that is placed between God and ones strength
within manifests the very embodiment of that miracle. Yes, it is
important to understand that miracles do matter as do so similarly and
equally important that is pointed out in the message. Thank you for
listening to one who has been blessed by many miracles.....the miracle
of life, the miracle of now, the miracle of good health, the miracle of
a great loving woman and the miracle of friendship from so many as
yourself. Miracles to me does matter and I thank God from whom the
miracle came. HOpe I am making myself clear as I do not debate any of
what is mentioned. I only wish to offer more in the way of thought about
miracles. The message is very profound as is devine, intelligent and
true. It is the principles that provide us HOPE. Thank you.

God Bless YOu All
marty auslander