[MOL] TIP O' THE DAY . . . Frying with Broth [01894] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TIP O' THE DAY . . . Frying with Broth

This is probably a well known tip, but I find it
really handy. When I open a can of broth for "frying" veggies,
I pour the remainder of the can in ice cube trays to freeze for
later use.  When frozen, I store in ziploc baggies.  Then when
I have something to stir-fry, I just pop one or two broth cubes
in a pan & I have no waste or mess.

Just a suggestion.

God Bless
marty auslander