[MOL] Re: [01883] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:

Dear Susan,

Welcome back. Missed you. Glad you found your way back here. There are
also many that have survived while you have been away. OUr losses, yes
have been very sad for all of us, as it has been for you. Welcome back
dear lady and whenever you wish to write, pls do so. WE are here for
you.

God Bless
marty auslander