Re: [MOL] Update on My Dad - Linda [01882] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on My Dad - Linda

Dear Linda,

The answer to your question about "whys of Doctors". Well the answer I
have learned it simple for them, complex for us. Every medical facility
is limited to the protocol of treatment they can or will provide. So
that restricts even the best of doctors to provide the best of and
latest medical treatments. That is why we seek other opinions, primarily
from those facilities that are on the NCI's list of comprehensive
hospitals that pass the most rigid of tests. There are many things to
consider while undergoing conventional therapy and the following are but
some.

1- Being well hydrated is vital. Say drinking about 1/2 to 1 gallon of
spring/distilled water a day in  order to avoid toxic deterioration from
the chemotherapy.

2- asking for continuous, say every 4-5 days of cbcs (complete blood
tests, to monitor white, red and platelet blood levels.

3-continue maintaining of diet with essential vitamins and nutrition
from those foods that contain the essential cancer cell killing foods
such as vitamins A,C, E Selenium and etc.

4-A well regulated daily relief or bowel movement is essential as when
there is constipation there is additional toxic buildup and that can
cause much pain and stress.

If there is some side effects, pls advise as we may be able to help in
that area, such as nausea.

God Bless
marty auslander