Re: [MOL] Dee's Dad/ Blood pressure [01881] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dee's Dad/ Blood pressure

Dee, did your Dad always have low blood pressure?  I'm asking because my
NORMAL blood pressure is about 92/60!  Scares the hell out of new medical
office staff; they take my b.p. several times and try different equipment -
then I have to tell them -- check my chart; it's ALWAYS been like that.

Don't give up, Dee.  Things aren't always what they seem to be!  My friend
Sandy who just passed away seemed so close so to death many times and bounced
back!  When the end did come last week, it took us all by surprise because it
came quickly and surprisingly.  Just 3 weeks ago she was well enough to go on
a family outing!

-chris