Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad [01880] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad

Dear Dee,

May I suggest, rather than ask how things progress as we each individual
is so very different and there are many miracle stories out there, pls
reflect and seek those that may provide some insight, say as a
nutritionist since he is losing weight or another opinion for him, not
that you aren't, but lets put our heads together and find ways to help
him in his recovery. Maybe other opinions at this time, will provide
some insight and encouragement to healing. Maybe there are some issues
that your Dad is focusing on, and understandably so as anxieties and
emotions, maybe a psychologist to help teach him to meditate or utilize
guided imagery for stress management and healing. Just a suggestion.
Maybe if he just talked his anxieties to someone he is comfortable with.
That may provide him with some relief. As you know one of the vital
things to maintaining a good strong immune system is to continue eating
those vitamin contained foods for a strong immune system. Again, not to
be abrasive, but just to suggest. And of course our prayers are with you
and the family to find those things that will help all through this
trying time of healing.

God Bless
marty auslander