Re: [MOL] Marty/Dee [01879] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty/Dee

Dear Dee,

The beautiful poem as you have so wonderfully have mentioned, is part of
our affirmation to life and its wonders. Ritually, we thank God and our
many friends who have touched our heart as we seek health. The results
of our constant determination is the culmination and wealth we have
incurred as a result of the wonderful messages we receive, say as yours
and others and in doing so, develop that wealth of friendship as we
share and exchange the many wonders of words in poem and thought. It is
a touch of the heart that we share and exchange with those in similar
needs, to pass on to those with other needs. Thank you for your kindness
and continue to be determined.

God Bless
marty auslander