[MOL] The Best Day Of My Life [01874] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Best Day Of My Life

Forwarded by Rich Kuchinsky
Grandtime@aol.com

The Best Day Of My Life

Today, when I woke up, I suddenly realized that this is the best day
of my life, ever!  There were times when I wondered if I would make
it to today; but I did!  And because I did I'm going to celebrate!

Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable life I have had
so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the
hardships because they have served to make me stronger.

I will go through this day with my head held high, and a happy heart.
I will marvel at God's seemingly simple gifts: the morning dew, the
sun, the clouds, the trees, the flowers, the birds.  Today, none of
these miraculous creations will escape my notice.

Today, I will share my excitement for life with other people.  I'll
make someone smile.  I'll go out of my way to perform an unexpected
act of kindness for someone.  Today, I'll give a sincere compliment
to someone who seems down.  I'll tell a child how special they are,
and I'll tell everyone  that I love them and  in what ways I
really do  care for them , and how much they mean to me.

Today is the day I quit worrying about what I don't have ---------
and start being grateful for all the wonderful things God has already
given me. I'll remember that to worry is just a waste of time because
my faith in God and His Divine Plan ensures everything will be just
fine.

And tonight, before I go to bed, I'll go outside and raise my eyes to
the heavens.  I will stand in awe at the beauty of the stars and the
moon, and I will praise God for these magnificent treasures and that
I have eyes to see them.

As the day ends and I lay my head down on my pillow, I will thank
Almighty God for the best day of my life.  And I will sleep the sleep
of a contented child, excited with expectation because I know
tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life.