[MOL] Gwen [01868] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Gwen

For Sale For Sale
For Sale

Hey Gwen,

How ya doing. Hi. From Bob's Susan, haven't been on line since May 98, wonder how you're are. Send me some recaps so you don't have to retype. I've been making too many decisions too fast and I am in quite a turmoil. But I wanted to say hey as I have just come back online. I look forward to being able to fill you and Lillian in on details soon. And Hi to you other Moler's. I've been watching for a couple days and looks like many new people. Good luck in you endeavors.

Wishing you well.

Susan

For Sale

GIF image