Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad [01864] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad

Dee,
	I am so sorry to hear that your Dad is not doing well.  From what you
say his blood pressure is very low, 91/40.  I don't know what God's plan is,
but whatever the future holds, let your Dad know that you love him and that
your not upset with him for getting ill.  Patrick is always worried that I am
mad at him for getting cancer, like he had a choice. My dad worries about
that also.  None of us know what will be and every person responds
differently.  I operated a nursing home for twenty years and I saw many older
people hang on until their children or wife gave them permission to "go" and
assured them that they would be OK.  I'm not saying your Dad is ready for
that, only he can decide. You will know what to do when that time comes,
meanwhile, hope, pray and fight like hell.
Thinking of you,
Nisi