[MOL] Dee Prayers needed/Dee's Dad [01862] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee Prayers needed/Dee's Dad

Dee, my family will pray for your Dad and your family. May God will
bring him peace and healing to you all. Tell your Dad you love him and
how much he means to you all. Talk about WHATEVER he wants to talk
about. God bless, Jeanne