Re: [MOL] Mary at Lil's [01857] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary at Lil's

Hi Everyone,

Well, I made it to Lil's house.  She's great!  I just got up from a much
needed nap.
It is great to be here.  I dread the ride home though.

I am doing alright.  I miss Angelo terribly and I know it is going to be a
long time
before I can think of him without crying.

It is beginning to storm here.  We are going to try and go to the chat room
so maybe
we'll see you all there.

Love you all,
Mary