Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad [01855] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad

Dear Dee,

This is Mary.  I'm at Ill's house and we just read your message.  Our hearts
and
prayers go out to you and your family.  All I can say is hang in there and
be strong
for your mom and the rest of the family.  It's in God's hands now.  We will
pray
that he has no pain.

We are going to be in the chat room in a little while.  Try to join us will
you?

Love you,
Mary & Lil