Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad [01854] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers needed/Dee's Dad

Dee,
I empathize with your feelings so intently and I BEG God to hear all the
prayers for your Dad and to grant him peace, healing, and hope.  Please Lord,
hold this man in Your Hands.

No soul is ever bereft;
For whomever falls from God's right hand
Is caught into His left!

I've always loved that poem.  The idea is that no matter how things turn out,
our God is there too and His will is always accomplished.
-chris