[MOL] Satans visit - joke [01848] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Satans visit - joke

One bright, beautiful Sunday morning, everyone in the tiny town of Johnstown
got up early and went to the local church. Before the services started, the
townspeople were sitting in their pews and talking about their lives, their
families, etc. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone
started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other
in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate. Soon everyone was
evacuated from the Church, except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly
in his pew, not moving .... Seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's
ultimate enemy was in his presence. Now this confused Satan a bit, so he
walked up to the man and said, "Don't you know who I am?" The man replies,
"Yep, sure do."   Satan asked, "Aren't you afraid of me?" "Nope, sure
ain't," says the man.  Satan was a little perturbed at this and queried.
"Why aren't you afraid of me?" The man calmly replied, "Been married to your
sister for over 48 years."