No Subject [01839] Medicine On Line

No Subject

Hi Marty,

It's Susan Carter from back when. Bob was my husband.
I lost all email from May 98 to April 99 last week when I tried to download that batch after getting going on a new computer this week. I had unplugged Bob's computer soon after he died and never plugged it in again and then had no way to access my email program to even sign off with everyone.

I had reaccessed my old IPS and old email account and downloaded that batch from end of May 98 to present. Then I had to reformat my new computer. So any emials to me or including me from around the end of May 98 to last week are lost to me. I did manage to get Rich's and Bobsomme's and Sally's and Cindy's addresses before my last reformating. I rejoined Mol. But all I have access to are the last couple days.

If you could send me your list of addresses it would help me to reconnect again. I know we lost many dear ones during this past year. Rich tracked me down by phone and he has called me a few times during this past year and he made me aware of some of our losses. I am sorry for your losses of friends and family. I wonder about Cindy Crowe's address, she has not answered my email from a couple days ago. Sally has and it was so good to communicate with her.

But I have no other addresses. I know Jim is one we lost. She has not responded to my first email, so I wonder if she has a different address if one at all.

Remember our Austrailian that I think was also named Cindy, I really wish to track her down.

I want to encourage you to keep "out of touch oldies" in you off Mol correspondance. As I did, I saw mail from you that would have helped me get back up to speed. Before I could copy addresses or communicate with you, and get going again, I locked myself out of my email again. I had gotten 4 emails sent and joined Mol, so all I have are the emails Rich, Bob and Sally wrote me after my first download, so those were there when I downloaded the first time to my newly formatted and reinstalled system. And of course Mol, once I joined, has me on their list, so those new emials are there also from the last 2 days.

I had written Lillian a long email today, right before this one to you and explained some of this plus tons more, you know me, a "short" email never seems to come of me, even when short is my intention. All I meant to do with you is say "Hi" and "send my your addresses" (sounds rude:).

I'm not going to continue, I'll probably just lose it if I do, so I'll stop more and send, then write some more, so I don't lose soooo much in one swipe. Maybe I'm not meant to get in touch. I feel pretty discouraged at this point. I lot of effort already down the drain with losing my start and Lillian's letter today.

(moment of dicouragement - sorry)

Wishing you well,
Susan at grinders@grinders.com

GIF image