Re: [MOL] liposarcoma / REPLY [01838] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] liposarcoma / REPLY

 Welcome to our wonderful mol forum family and here are some sites for you
to explore.  Good luck, your friend, lillian

1. LIPOSARCOMA
LIPOSARCOMA. Program: Combined modality therapy using external radiation and
intra-arterial chemotherapy, individually based upon patients.. clinical...
Last modified 10-Jun-98 - page size 3K - in English [ Translate

13. Abdominal Liposarcoma - F.A. Pameijer, J.P.J. Van Schaik and A.H.H.
Bongaerts
ABDOMINAL LIPOSARCOMA F.A. Pameijer, J.P.J. Van Schaik and A.H.H.
Bongaerts1. Key-word: Liposarcoma. Clinical history. A 52-year-old man
consulted because.