[MOL] Guess who? [01830] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Guess who?

Hi Lillian,
It's Susan Carter. I just spent hours putting together a message to get back on line with. And I tried to put the address in and totally lost it. Well, that's how this whole process of trying to get my new little laptop working, on line, and me getting used to it again after about a year. I have looked in on the memorial and photo pages. Very impressing. Well, I may try to rewrite my message later, but too discouraged right now. Anyone out there remember me? Hi.
Susan Carter
grinders@grinders.com

GIF image