From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: mol- <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Friday, April 23, 1999 9:24 PM
Subject: [MOL] ALL MOLERS !

I did my homework for three days at least.  I am sorry to overload you; but the information is very good.  It is important that we recognize cancer triggers and protect ourselves as much as possible from them.
So does anyone make those white suites that cover you from head to toe???  Friends of Mol, Mary is arriving tomorrow, I will hug her enough for everyone and am so looking forward to meeting her.  This was why I did my assignments ahead of time, to keep you very busy while I am not on line much!!!
Oh hush, I heard that!  God bless each and everyone of you, even our little silent molers....your friend, lillian