[MOL] Marty/Dee [01779] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty/Dee

Hi Marty,

Thank you for the beautiful poem... I forwarded it
on to my sis so my dad and the rest
of my family can read it... it gave me some
comfort and I have been needing that alot
lately!

I hope that Barb is feeling good and that
everything can be worked out as to the next course
of action that you need to take. My prayers are
with you both in this journey
that we are all in together - thank you for being
you - I appreciate that more than you
can know!!!!

Love, Hugs, and Prayers
Dee