Re: [MOL] The Best Day of My Life [01772] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] The Best Day of My Life

Marty!
Where do you GET these things?  Profound and touched my heart with tears, so
very true.  Thank you for your sweet and kind note about Sandy.  God bless
you and Barb and I pray He holds you both snugly in His great hands now and
forever!
-chris