RE: [MOL] Update on My Dad - Linda [01771] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Update on My Dad - Linda

Marty:

Yes, that's why they are concerned. I have passed your suggestion on to my
sister with whom Dad is staying with right now. She has contact with his
Drs. and she'll ask them bout this. I wonder why they don't just prescribe
medicines like this without having to be asked?? I just don't understand
sometimes. It's so frustrating.

Marty, thanks for your input. You seem to know so much and so full of info.
I really appreciate ANYTHING you can throw my way to help my dad.

Give Barb my best wishes and prayers, and God bless you both.

Love,
Linda