Re: [MOL] FW: Fw: Virus--NO JOKE! [01769] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] FW: Fw: Virus--NO JOKE!

Dear Kathy,

Never be afraid....just be wary, much less stressful than fear and less
concerning. The facts are that viruses affect a very small minority of
computer users. The key is to keep continuous backups of bookmarks and
e-mail addresses and the messages that you need to save. The suggestion
I would provide you for your computer safety concerns is a zip drive to
save and back up info. That way your concerns for virus are minimal as
all you need to do when you back up is relog  back on. Just a
suggestion.

God Bless
marty auslander