[MOL] From Chris R. Fwd: Warning! [00924] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris R. Fwd: Warning!

This message came into our office this morning.  Forwarding it to all my
friends and family.  Beware:

Just thought i'd pass this along so everyone could be aware of it....how
scarey!  pp.
	>VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
	>Last night on Inside Edition there was an article that is of
	>special interest to all women. There are several new scams to
abduct
	>women. In one, a man comes up to a woman in a Mall or Shopping
Center
	>and asks if she likes Pizza. When she says she does, he offers
	>her $100.00 to shoot a commercial for Pizza, but they need to go
	>outside where the lighting is better. When the woman goes out of
the
	>mall she is abducted and assaulted.
				>>> > >>>
	>Another ploy is a very nicely dressed man asks a woman if  she
	>would be in a Public Service Announcement to discourage drug use.
The man
	>explains that they don't want professional actors or celebrities
they
	>want the average mother to do this. Once she leaves the mall she is
a victim.

	>The third ploy, and the most successful, a very frantic  man
	>comes running in and asks a woman to please help him, his baby is
not
	>breathing.  She runs out of the mall following him and also becomes
	>victim.
				>>> > >>>
	>These have been happening in well lit parking areas, in
	>daylight as well as night time, all over the country. The abductor
	>usually uses a van to abduct the woman.
				>>> > >>>
	>'Inside Edition' set up a test in a Mall and 10 out of 15
	>women went out of the Mall on the Pizza and the PSA scam. And  all
of
	>them went out of the Mall on baby scam.   Please pass this along to
your
friends and family as now that it has been shown on nationwide TV there are
bound to be copy cats of this.
The third one, I think, is the scariest. You might resist, pizza or becoming
a commercial  celebrity...but who would be able to resist a frantic father
asking for help for his child?
	>I'm sure that one would get me.
				>>> > >>>
	>I was going to pass this on to the ladies only, but guys, if you
love your
mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, etc., you  should pass it on to them as
well.