Re: [MOL] Chris and cats birthday [00823] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris and cats birthday

Kathy, I didn't realize you had all those cats! I remembered Puck as our
Teddy is a Himalayan. We do have a regular visitor to visit the birds,
the neighbours black and white cat. He sits at the window and just
watches. He is so appealing as he tries to get close to us through the
window. Cathy will not allow him into the house incase we offend Teddy.
Love, jeanne