Re: [MOL] Commencement Speech [00822] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Commencement Speech

Hi, Kathy, I just got a new computer and still learning my way around
Win 98 and Netscape navigator. I just found out last night a lot of my
mail did not make it to mol. It works well on reply but apparently not
when I initiate a message to the mol list. I have no idea what the heck
the problem is. Also a lot of mail when I forwarded, trusting that the
message was automatically inserted in the message!

Spending a lot of time on the web now, Lil has been sending me info like
the wonderfully demented woman she is (want to see if she sees this). I
just had a repeat CT scan today of chest, abd and pelvis. See my
oncologist sometime in May. I want a biopsy of the chest mass and will
probably land up going to the US for it. Could use a better typing of
the cells. I still feel fine and my blood and tumor markers are normal
as of March 30.

Otherwise, I still take time for saunas and we went on another sweat
lodge ceremony. Either I am getting used to the heat or it was not as
hot as previous ones. Three hours went fast too. Then we have a feast of
sorts.

Walking a lot more again. It is so gloriously beautiful now. Some far
seeing soul planted so many flowering trees here and naturalizing bulbs.
The birds are passing through their migration routes so I am out with my
binoculars. Don't have much of a clue beyond "it's a duck, a heron, an
eagle! but it is a lot of fun.

How are you, Kathy. I would love to see your kitchen someday. I love
blue! Say to your animals, do you have the cat too? Love, Jeanne