From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Frank Cromie
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 1999 1:23 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] I feel your hurt

Joicy,it was so nice to hear from you.My daughter was working at a dude
Ranch up in Yellowstone.She got into a serious car accident,and was in the
hospitol when the sheriff called us.I can,t ever remember a time that I was
scared.So I know a little bit how you must of felt.We hung up the phone and
was out the door headed for Yellowstone.

Go to Jesus with your burdens,
Take them to the Lord in prayer;
If you truely love and trust Him,
He will every burden bear.