Re: [MOL] MOL Angel Photo Album UPDATES>>>>> [00805] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL Angel Photo Album UPDATES>>>>>

Hi Frank,
I am so happy that it spiced up your life.  I'll leave it til I need it
somewhere else, if that makes you happy.
Love ya,
Nanv ():-)

In a message dated 4/13/99 12:19:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, fmc@ndak.net