Re: [MOL] Love, Love, & more love... [00803] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Love, Love, & more love...

Way to go Kathy.
Love ya, Mom (Nanc) ():-)

In a message dated 4/13/99 10:53:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

<< Dear Chris (and Marty):  I've had the same experience with the supposedly
 pious, and have the same feelings about the MOL line.  And Chris, we're all
 glad you don't have cancer -- it doesn't take that for us to like you,
 believe me!!  Your deep devotion to your father, in spite of his unpleasant
 behavior at times, has impressed me very much.  I think that deep down
 inside he knows what a "good kid" you are!  You're NOT an idiot for
 emphathizing with the refugees!  That's real compassion.  I'm glad you
 signed off the other forum if it was making you unhappy.  Everyone should
 have a place like this to go.  We're glad you're here.  Love, Kathy