Re: [MOL] MOL Angel Photo Album UPDATES>>>>>/Reply [00800] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MOL Angel Photo Album UPDATES>>>>>/Reply

Hi Sis (Lil),
What I want to know is which ones you like best, the snimated dozen or the
single framed.  Would you please look again and let me know.  THANKS.  LOL
Love ya,
Nanc():-)

In a message dated 4/13/99 10:51:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,