[MOL] FDA Now Requires Better Labeling Of Dietary Supplements [00778] Medicine On Line

[MOL] FDA Now Requires Better Labeling Of Dietary Supplements

Good Morning My FRiends,

I know many of us take some or many dietary supplements. The following
new information will be of additional benefit to us in our quest to
provide our bodies with the supplements required for a strong immune
system.

WESTPORT, Mar 24 (Reuters Health) - As of March 23rd, dietary
supplements are required to carry more complete information on
their labels, according to a statement from the FDA. Labels are
required to carry an information panel entitled "Supplement
Facts," a clear identity statement and a complete list of
ingredients.  The "Supplement Facts" will be similar to the
"Nutrition Facts" panel on foods, and will include information
such as the quantity of specific nutrients in products and will
give the manufacturer's suggested serving size

God Bless
marty auslander