[MOL] Re: High Caffeine/shorter cycles! Thats the way Marty! [00770] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: High Caffeine/shorter cycles! Thats the way Marty!

DEar CArla,

Thank you for that post. Its a good thing that post from me came from a
medical source and not me as I am a dummy when it comes to female
physiology and did not wish to be debated. Whewwww. As for caffeine, I
usually post messages that concern good health, but yet when it comes to
my coffee.......well I should not speak. Need my coffee.

And Carla,  never apologize for when and how and ifs about posting or
coming back. You need to do what you need to for yourself and you
deserve it.. We will always love and respect your decisions and whenever
you are ready...you will know and we will be here for you.

God Bless YOu
marty auslander