Re: [MOL] Birth Tree (like Birthstone) [00414] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Birth Tree (like Birthstone)

In a message dated 4/8/99 1:12:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

> Chris:  My is Chestnut Tree 11/16/42......
Chestnut Tree, the Honesty
Of unusual beauty, does not want to impress,
well-developed senseof
justice, vivacious, interested, a born diplomat,
but irritate and
sensitive in company, often due to a
lack of self-confidence, acts
sometimes  superior, feels not
understood loves only once, has
difficulties in finding a partner.

I happen to love Chestnut trees!  They are stately and strong trees and
provide the lovliest shade PLUS the blessing of good food!  You seem to me
like someone who doesn't want to go out their way to impress people, but
makes one hell of a good impression anyway!
-chris