Re: [MOL] Jeanne, [00409] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne,

Lil, thanks, I sent them an e-mail. A lot of toll free numbers are not
free from Canada. I just got an e-mail from U of WA med center and they
want to refer me to a surgeon rather than an oncologist.

Talked to MD Anderson, they want path slides before I can get an appt
but it would only take 2 to 3 weeks which is a relief. The thing is
these slides have already been reviewed 3 times.

Thanks for all the info. Trying to read them and think over options.
Love, Jeanne