Re: [MOL] Nanc/ Re: chris [00400] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc/ Re: chris

Hi Chris,
I hope you are feeling a little better and able to be easier on yourself, I
worry about you beating up on yourself like this.  I know how hard it is and
how helpless you feel dealing with this awful cancer thing.  I really feel
for you cause you want to help where you can and don't like his Doctor.  This
is tough on you, I wished I could help more.  I have some of the same
problems with Don, not the Doctors in his case, they are all wonderful.  Don
refuses to go to the radiation Doctor for his checkup cause he doesn't think
he needs to, and I can't get it through is head that he didn't feel the
cancer the first time and that the Doctors can tell just by pushing and
pressing here and there.  I explain to him and then he has to make the
choices, I can't make them for him, as much as I would love to.  After all
this is his journey, even if it is a Doctor he likes and I don't.  You see
what I am trying to say.
besides that men are generally so bull headed, and yet normally the biggest
puppys when it comes to pain.  Us women just have to keep plugging away,
right?
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 4/8/99 11:45:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time, CCR0417@AOL.COM